"How do I make changes to my CRCR coffee subscription?" you may be asking yourself. Keep reading and we'll walk you through some basics.
First, you need to sign into your account. Click on the account login icon (circled in photo below) Or click this LINK to go directly to the login screen.
Type in the email and password associated with your account and click 'SIGN IN' (click the "Forgot Password?" link to reset your password if you can't remember it).
This will take you to your account info. You will see your Order History as well as Account Details. Click "MANAGE SUBSCRIPTIONS" to...well, manage your subscription.
On the manage subscription page (shown below) you can:
- Change the date of your next subscription
- Change the frequency of your subscription
- Pause your subscription
- Change billing/payment/shipping information
- Adjust the products in your subscription (IE: change from 2 bags to 4 bags, ground to whole bean, etc...)
- Manage upcoming orders
- Add discount codes (IE: use code "pickup" to take shipping off because you're picking up not having it shipped)
- See transaction history
- Cancel your subscription (I mean, I don't see why anyone would ever want to do that.... But it's there if you need it.)
Let us know if you need help making any changes with your subscription (we can make the same changes you can on our end). You can email us at email@example.com or call us at (503) 325-2755 and we'll get you sorted out.
Thanks for being apart of our subscription program. Cheers to never running out of tasty coffee!